One of my favorite sessions to do of all time is a boudoir session! Not only is it super relaxing & fun, but you get to be amazingly beautiful and sexy! Professional Makeup is included by the one and only: Makeup by Katie K! You get to have two makeup looks, to compliment the style and look of photos you want to go with. Included also, is 50-60 images & a 6x6 Leather Little Black Book.
This is a perfect gift & surprise for your hubby or hubby to be.
Sample Gallery Below
1. Your wedding veil will make for some very sexy photos. Whether you match it up with lingerie or bare it all underneath, this is a must have on your boudoir portrait day. If you don’t have your veil yet you can borrow one from your bridal boutique or buy tulle to use as a substitute veil.
2. Your wedding shoes. I mean really who wouldn’t want to wear their wedding heels as much as possible.
3. Wedding dress accessories such as your sash, headpiece, jewelry, garter and undies.
4. His wedding band. This can make for some really sweet photo opts plus he would never expect it.
5. His wedding shirt and tie. If he is renting his tux or suit drop by the rental and ask to borrow the same items for your photo shoot.
Bonus tip: Bring a bouquet, this makes for a great prop for sexy photos. Usually your florist can make a smaller version of your wedding day bouquet for a fraction of the cost. Or you can bring a store bought bouquet.